Women’s events, banquets, luncheons, Bible studies, and conferences are all opportunities for women to dig into the Word and allow the Holy Spirit to speak into their lives. We are all on a faith walk with God, and we need each other to help us grow.
Some of the topics I’ve shared are Finding Satisfaction in Christ, Growing Your Faith, Jesus in the Tabernacle, 5 Keys to Breakthrough, Seeking Him First, and Jesus and the Value of Women.
I love to pray and seek God for a message for each speaking engagement, but I’m also willing to speak on a particular topic when requested.
If you are interested in having me speak at your church or event, please contact me at email@example.com for more information.
Here’s what others are saying:
2021 Event Schedule:
- Speaking event, Sunday, April 11 @ 5:30 pm, Cheraw Family Worship, Cheraw, SC
- Speaking event, Sunday, May 9 @ 10:30 am, Cheraw Family Worship, Cheraw, SC
- Speaking event, Sunday, October 24 @ 11:00 am, Parnassus United Methodist Church
- Book table, Saturday, November 6 @ 10-2, Scarecrow Festival, Marian Wright Edelman Library, Bennettsville, SC
- Book table, Saturday, November 13 @10-4, Fall Vendor Event, South Florence Baptist Church, Florence, SC